miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

Bang, bang

I was five and he was six. We rode on horses made of dreams. He wore white and I wore red. He would always win the fight.

Bang, bang, he shot me down. Bang, bang, I hit the ground. Bang, bang, that awful sound. Bang, bang, my baby shot me down.

Seasons came and changed the time. Now I'm not sure I'll call him mine. He may look back and then say, "I recall the way we played.

Bang, bang, he shot him down. Bang, bang, may hit the ground. Bang, bang, that awful sound. Bang, bang, my baby shot me down".

Music played and people sang. Just for me the church bells rang.

Now he's gone, I do know why. And till this day, I always cry. He only came to say goodbye. He never said a word of lie.

Bang, bang, I shot me down. Bang, bang, I hit the ground. Bang, bang, that awful sound. Bang, bang, my baby, shoot me down...

No hay comentarios: